Sunday, February 3, 2013

Setting Goals

Everyday Sunday I set a small goal for the upcoming week. I find this helpful and motivational to be the best person I can be. In the past it's been emotional goals like being happy, relaxed and not letting the little things get to me. I've set health goals to work out everyday, eat breakfast or eat clean. I've set relationship goals like contact an old friend, say thank you to someone in my life or reach out to someone new. This week, it's going to be a sort of umbrella goal, something that touches all aspects of my life.

Stay Focused
I have trouble staying focused on a project, a goal, even a movie. My mind is constantly working and planning my days and weeks ahead of me. This week though, I'm going to try to narrow my focus on whatever I'm working on, and not let the little things crowd my thoughts. Right now I'm focusing solely on this blog post, after this I'll focus on my reading, my workout, the Superbowl. I'm hoping this goal will allow me to put my full effort into everything I do, even if it's as simple as sending a text message.


It's incredibly important to set goals and follow them. When you do this, you can grow socially, emotionally, physically and mentally.  Just take it one step at a time. Enjoy your lazy Sunday, eat up and watch the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment